Soulless Guardians
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-Literate Roleplay

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OKAY PEEPS! WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW HOME! http://crucibleislands.jcink.net, I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS THE NEW SITE!!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Switch Accounts

Important News
Just wanted to take a moment and give a HUGE thanks to Shaylin for working her magic on the ad picture! Thank you soooooo much for that, it looks amazing!
~Love Kaden
Latest topics
» DEATH WAITS FOR NO ONE | 9 YRS OLD! | LINKING BACK
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 8:20 pm by Guest

» HOLOGRAPHIC (Realistic Pokémon RP | Character Driven)
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2016 5:35 am by Guest

» Lux Lunae | jcink, small town, werewolves 18+
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 11:11 am by SGGuest

» ...we are battleborn
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2016 12:06 am by Guest

» Their World [jcink] [m] vampires | werewolves | witches
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 7:53 pm by SGGuest

» Foresta Academy
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 2:48 pm by Guest

» Nightmares and Daydreams (OPEN)
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:19 pm by Elexzra Domine

» Katherine Lavinski - Viking (WIP)
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 6:34 pm by Katherine Lavinski

» Our Advertisement Picture and Button
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 4:13 pm by Kaden Parthenopaenus

» Male
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 1:49 pm by Bayletrix Valentra

» Cassandra Parris - A Lovely Demon
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:03 pm by Cassandra Parris

» Application Profile
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:53 am by Kaden Parthenopaenus

» Female
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 6:54 pm by Bayletrix Valentra

» Ronan Valentra - Devil's spawn
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2016 2:16 am by Ronan Valentra

» Race Origions
Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 8:17 pm by Bayletrix Valentra

Kaden - Guardian Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaden Parthenopaenus

Kaden Parthenopaenus

Kaden - Guardian Leader Empty
PostSubject: Kaden - Guardian Leader   Kaden - Guardian Leader Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:49 am

-walks in like a badass- Hello everyone. First of welcome to Soulless Guardians, I am very happy to have you should you be joining, and if you are just stopping by should think about joining. I mean why not? What do you have to lose? -smirks- I'm pulling your leg, but really, think on it. Anyways, I'm sure you are here to learn more about me. -takes deep breath- Alright, well first off, in real life I am a girl. Shocking huh? I'm 19 years old, I've been roleplaying for about three to three and a half years now. I've been on many sites, and have owned a one or two, including this one. A few of my characters and past characters are:
Kyrian - Soulless Guardians (before it was redone)
Jason - True Desire
Vanessa - True Desire
Vanessa - Imporia
Shadow - Age of the Wolves,
Oracle Syrinx - Legend of the Realm
Domina Vixin - Lunari Addunt
And of course I play Kaden here. I love each and everyone of my characters, they all have a piece of myself infused into their own personalities. I love to roleplay males or females, either one is fine with me. -grins and hugs Hailey- Hailey is my best friend in real life. Even though we have never met one another face to face, I'd take a bullet for him. He is basically my walking diary. If I have a problem, sad-sob story, or even an exited moment, he knows about it. I swear he knows more about me than I do, haha. -turns serious, looking you in your eyes- But please, should you ever have a problem, a sad-sob story, an exciting moment or you just need a listening ear, please DO NOT be afraid to come to either one of us. We aren't just the creators of this site, we want to be your friend as well. We want you to feel like that one friend you can come to and just spill out anything that's bothering you or something you can't wait to share with us. We love to help! So please, if it's something you can't go to your parents, best friend, or family about, why not come to us? We WILL NOT judge you, that's not our job. Our job is to make this site fun for you and to be here when you need a listening ear or advise. With that said, I hope that if you are joining that you have a wonderful time here and in making your character. If you are just wondering around, I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day!!
Back to top Go down

Kaden - Guardian Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soulless Guardians :: Welcome :: Meet the Admins :: Kaden-
Jump to: